- Leading Engine
- Tech That Counts
- Innovative Suspension Setup
- Rider Control
Explore DS Package & Specifications
ENTRY TO ANOTHER LEVEL. For riders aged 14 and up, the DS 250 pairs a liquid-cooled 250cc engine, CVT and larger chassis as the last step before an adult-sized ATV.
Starting at £6,633
£6,633 Entry package price includes VAT, but excludes delivery charges and registration fees.
250 cc 4-stroke single cylinder, liquid cooled
Front: Double A-arm / Rear: Swingarm
Electric starting system
Chain driven / solid axle
Front: 22 in. Kenda Claw tires / Rear: 20 in. Kenda Claw tires
- 250 cc 4-stroke single cylinder, liquid cooled
Fuel Delivery System
- CVT, F / N / R
- Chain driven / solid axle
Tires/Wheels Front Tyres
- Kenda 22 x 7 x 10 in. (55.9 x 17.8 x 25.4 cm)
- Kenda 20 x 11 x 9 in. (50.8 x 27.9 x 22.9 cm)
- Front: 10 in. silver steel / Rear: 9 in. silver steel
- Dual hydraulic disc brakes
- Single hydraulic disc brake
Dimensions L x W x H
- 72 x 40.5 x 43.5 in. (183 x 103 x 110.5 cm)
- 47 in. (118.7 cm)
- 10.2 in. (26 cm) center of ATV
- 429 lb (195 kg)
- 3.3 gal (12.5 L)
- 31.5 in. (80 cm)
Suspensions Front Suspension
- Double A-arm 5.5 in. (14 cm) travel
- Swingarm 6.7 in. (17 cm) travel
- Neutral light, reverse light and oil / temperature light
Anti Theft System
- 2 headlamps (35 W) with tail light and brake light
- 2 years BRP limited warranty
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Remarkable comfort & capability for all riders. The perfect blend of efficiency, performance, and price, the Outlander 450 / 570 ATV is all you’ll ever need…and then some.
Renegade picks up where the limits end. The most powerful family of sport ATVs available anywhere, merging race-proven performance & protection to lead the pack through seriously challenging terrain.
Everything you need to rule outdoors. Outlander puts power and stability on equal footing, for confident handling, the most horsepower & the best hauling of its category. Made to perform in any terrain or season, adaptable to just about any job or off-road use.