So Many Podiums
This year, production-based UTV Turbo race categories were dominated by the Can-Am Maverick and its roster of professional and amateur racers. From the renowned Dakar Rally in January to the SCORE Pro UTV Championship in December, and oh-so-many in between, the Can-Am Maverick brought a wide and diverse group of riders into the winner’s circle, making history along the way.
Highlights from Around the World:
- Casey Currie and co-driver Sean Berriman became the first Americans to win the Dakar Rally on four wheels. They covered a grueling 7,500+ kilometers over 12 days, showcasing the incredible performance, toughness, and reliability of the Maverick along the way.
- Hunter Miller won the Ultra4 King of the Hammers, leading a podium sweep for the Maverick in a race dubbed “the toughest one-day off-road race on the planet” – which isn’t an exaggeration
- Phil Blurton won the season-long Best in the Desert Championship
- Matt Burroughs won the season-long SCORE Championship
- Corry Weller won the season-long Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series
- Toby Price won the Goondiwindi 400, a grueling 400 km race in Australia
- Denisio Casarini Filho and Ivo Renato Mayer won the Rally dos Sertões in Brazil
To compete (and win) against world-class competition, Can-Am racers start exactly where a regular rider does: with a stock Can-Am Maverick .
"The development of our vehicles is done from the rider down, and we create machines suited to their wide array of needs,” says Jean-François Leclerc, BRP Race Manager. “The fact that the Maverick can achieve such amazing results across the board on the hardest tracks in the world means it’s built to overcome any challenges thrown at it by weekend riders."
People looking for a vehicle capable of tackling the toughest terrain, remote vistas and exciting trails can rely on the winning vehicles of the world’s hardest off-road races. Racing nearly every weekend demonstrates the astounding solidity and flexibility of the Maverick. Whether riders are looking for a thrill in the rocks or the mud, or landowners needing a vehicle that can work as hard as they do, it can be done with confidence in a Can-Am machine built to conquer the roughest conditions.