- Exceeds DOT4 brake fluid requirements for extreme condition and competition use.
- Extreme, 579-degree boiling point temperature is ideal for high-demand competition conditions to combat brake fade.
- Will not harm seals or braking system components.
- Should be added only to a clean/unfilled system to avoid dilution and diminished performance.
- Low-moisture formula slows water vapor absorption through multiple heat cycles.
- Recommended for use in Ski-Doo and Can-Am racing applications
- 12 oz. / 355 ml