- Bluetooth headset that operates on Sena's Mesh Intercom† technology.
- The 30K has a new quick charge feature meaning just 20 minutes of charging gets riders an impressive 5 hours of Bluetooth intercom use, or 3 hours Mesh Intercom use.
- 2.4 GHz frequency, connecting to other riders in an entirely new way.
- Should one of the group's riders go out of range, the Mesh Intercom intelligently keeps the rest of the group in seamless communication, while actively searching to reconnect, should that rider come back within range.
- Using the private group mode, the 30K can pair in full duplex communication with up to 16 riders at a range up of to 1.2 miles (2 km).
- Sena 30K Audio Multitasking technology allows you to have a conversation via Adaptive Mesh-Networking technology while simultaneously enjoying Bluetooth operations such as streaming smartphone music, taking or making phone calls, or listening to turn-by-turn GPS navigation.