Become a Side-by-Side & ATV dealer - Can-Am Off-Road
Share your future with brp
Being a BRP dealer is a very rewarding experience. If you qualify, you will be part of a truly international company. BRP manufactures on four continents and distributes in more than 16 countries. Our people are passionate about delivering the very best motorized recreational products available anywhere.
Every year, our trendsetting innovations and groundbreaking technologies set new benchmarks for the powersports industry. We earn many prestigious awards and coveted accolades from the consumer and trade media, as well as from internationally renowned design organizations and even the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Our large and continually growing customer base is the best measure of our worldwide success. These loyal recreational enthusiasts depend on BRP brands for all of their powersports action and fun – and our dealers play a prominent role in building this all-important relationship.
BRP will give you a competitive edge
As a BRP dealer, you will benefit from the many outstanding value advantages we offer, including:
- Internationally recognized brands and well-established, best-in-class product lines
- Competitive products for every season, plus devoted, knowledgeable BRP reps to help you build a stronger business
- Business management and staff education
- Exceptional technical support and training
- State-of-the-art Internet systems and assistance
- Exclusive BRP Parts, Accessories, and Riding Gear, superior to aftermarket products
- Aggressive BRP marketing programs, including comprehensive national and co-op multi-media campaigns, point-of-purchase materials, signage programs, and direct mail promotions
Be part of our future
Are you professional, experienced, and business-minded?
Do you know the powersports business?
Do you take great pride in superior customer service?
Are you interested in continuous improvement and training?
Do you have the necessary financial resources?
Are you a passionate and self-motivated “people” person?