- Throttle limiter
Explore Renegade Packages & Specifications
2024Transportation and preparation not included.
Front: Independant A-arm / Rear: Swingarm
Front: 19 in. Duro Thrasher tires / Rear: 18 in. Duro Power Trail tires
Electric start with backup kick start
Chain driven / solid axle Electric and kick starting system
- 112 cc 4-stroke single cylinder, air cooled
Fuel Delivery System
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) with built-in throttle limiter
- CVT, F/N/R
- Chain driven/2WD Electric starting system
Tires/Wheels Front Tires
- 19 x 7 x 8 in.
- 18 x 9.5 x 8 in.
- 8 in. stee
- Dual drum brakes
- Single drum brake
Dimensions L x W x H
- 60.6 x 40.4 x 38.6 in. (154 x 103 x 98 cm)
- 41 in (105 cm)
- 8.3 in. (21.1 cm) under frame/4.5 in. (11.4 cm) under rear axle
- 295 lb (134 kg)
- 1.6 gal (6 L)
- 28 in. (71 cm)
Suspensions Front Suspension
- Single A-arm/5 in. (12.7 cm) travel
- Swingarm/6 in. (15.2 cm) travel
- Neutral, reverse, fuel level, and check engine lights
Anti Theft System
- Mechanical key
- Halogen running headlights
- Ergonomy & controls sized for ages 10 years and up
- Front bumper
- 3-year unlimited km powertrain & Rotax® engine warranty and 1-year warranty & unlimited km on the rest of the unit
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
RENEGADE EFITransportation and preparation not included.
Their adventures start with a Can-Am ATV. The Youth ATV lineup was designed to safely, confidently introduce children aged 6 and older to the joys of off-road riding.
OUTLANDERTransportation and preparation not included.
Everything you need to rule outdoors. Outlander puts power and stability on equal footing, for confident handling, the most horsepower & the best hauling of its category. Made to perform in any terrain or season, adaptable to just about any job or off-road use.
Outlander 500/700Transportation and preparation not included.
It’s the ATV that does it all—for less. Whether you’re looking to tackle the trails or land a load of fish, the Outlander 700 is ready when you are.
OUTLANDER PROTransportation and preparation not included.
With an Outlander PRO, you’ll never be outworked. Features like work-calibrated Rotax engines and a utility-calibrated suspension mean it’s built to keep going.